This member chose to be shown as anonymous
I mean really?
You’re on LinkedIn and you chose to be anonymous?
This is something I hardly understand, why don’t tell who you are when you visit someone else profile?
I understand that sometimes there are people you want to block from watching your activities on linkedin, It happened to me once a previous employer who was watching my LinkedIn activities every day, probably to verify if I was working or not, lol. And the funniest thing was that he denied the evidence.
I never blocked him but I was thinking it was quite weird, as a matter of fact as soon as I quit he stopped to watch my profile 🙂
But beside a few exception like this one it is hard to me to understand why someone choose willingly to stay anonymous on a social network like this one.
So it happen that when I go to take a look at my linkedin “who’s viewed your profile” page i find the annoying (to me)
“This member chose….”
I Wonder if there is actually a good reason to act like that. I mean in terms of non digital environment would be considered rude to watch you while not showing, Kind of spying, isn’t it? So what do you think? why you chose to be anonymous on a social platform?
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Managers and Leaders are not the same thing
- the hypocrisy of religious extremism
- My Open Networker Experience in LinkedIn
- What does HR do?
- World Dictionary New Words and Meaning: Communist
- Time for enterprises to think about security, seriously
- IoT, Internet of Things or Internet of Terror?
- Some times they come back
- Are we using a double standard in IT security?
- Charlie Hebdo: I’m with you guys