By Antonio Ieranò on August 31, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Every day new information emerges on the extension of NSA’s PRISMprogram. We discovered that e-mail, phone calls, services, even conference systems have been cracked and gone under illegal surveillance. We also learned that the NSA paid US tech giants like Microsoft, Google, Yahoo, AOLto allow this and when this was not possible resources were brutally hacked.
- The death of the cloud has been greatly exaggerated [GigaOM]
- Microsoft Moves European Company Data to Its Servers, Promises Full Privacy
- PRISM Pulled Microsoft Deep Into NSA Rabbit Hole
- Tresorit takes on PRISM-provoked worries with encrypted cloud storage
- Privacy campaigners want review of Irish Facebook, Prism decisions
- What Next for Cloud Computing After PRISM ?
- What PRISM & NSA Surveillance Mean for Enterprise Data on the Cloud
- PRISM-Proof Your Web Searches