A small percentage of the dark matter in our universe might be able to interact with itself through an as yet unknown dark force, forming dark atoms and possibly even emitting dark light.
via Wired: Wired Science http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2013/05/double-disk-dark-matter/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wiredscience+%28Wired%3A+Blog+-+Wired+Science%29 Adam Mann
- Strange Dark Matter Interactions Could Create Galactic Disks and Dark Light
- Synopsis: A Second Dish of Dark Matter
- Physicists suggest possible existence of other kinds of dark matter
- A new detector has a clever way of detecting dark matter
- Dark Matter – Not Darth Vada
- Latest dark matter search comes a bit short of discovery
- Antimatter vs. Dark Matter
- What’s up with Dark Matter?
Related Posts via Taxonomies
Strange Dark Matter Interactions Could Create Galactic Disks and Dark Light from Adam Mann by The Puchi Herald Magazine is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.