Slightly different from the other one, but again if it is a matter of trust how come the same message comes first to me then to me again but usually spam comes with the recipient undisclosed so this must be real 🙂
From: win Tep [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Monday 18 March 2013 10:41
Subject: HELLO DEAR
Please permit me to make your acquaintance in so informal a manner. This is necessitated by my urgent need to reach you. This request may seem strange and unsolicited but I will crave your indulgence and pray that you view it seriously.
I want you to partner with me in getting back the money left behind in a fixed deposit account in our bank by a citizen of your country. If this will endanger your position and reputation, I would not have contacted you. This is safe and beneficial. I am presently the Branch manager of our bank,here is South East Asia, please do not expose this transaction for any reason, I will give you more information of myself, our bank and the transaction itself once you write again.
I wait to hear from you,
- FW: The Truth Newsletter (Info of interest) – T.S. (inquiringminds.cc)
- Orley Fw13 (filepmotwary.com)
- Email related queations (forums.crackberry.com)
- ANGELOS FRENTOZS Marmoreal Sprawls collection woman fw 13/14, text Stefania Seoni, all photos by NIKOS PAPADOPOULOS (dianepernet.typepad.com)
- Google backslides on federated instant messaging, on purpose? (fsf.org)
- DUY FW13 – Toronto Fashion Week (hautecanada.com)