As usual I like to post some daily spam as reference, but of course you can always try to answer and, if you got all those million, would you please give me some? 🙂
From: win Tep [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday 19 March 2013 02:48
Subject: Dear friend
Please permit me to make your acquaintance in so informal a manner. This is necessitated by my urgent need to reach you. This request may seem strange and unsolicited but I will crave your indulgence and pray that you view it seriously.
I want you to partner with me in getting back the money left behind in a fixed deposit account in our bank by a citizen of your country. If this will endanger your position and reputation, I would not have contacted you. This is safe and beneficial. I am presently the Branch manager of our bank,here is South East Asia, please do not expose this transaction for any reason, I will give you more information of myself, our bank and the transaction itself once you write again.
I wait to hear from you,
- FW: The Truth Newsletter (Info of interest) – T.S. (inquiringminds.cc)
- His dog is “Crypto,” not “Krypto,” that’s also DC (joshreads.com)
- Spammed Again (domermom.com)
- Make Love Not Spam (slideshare.net)
- Google Stock Hits All-Time High (huffingtonpost.com)
- Why do I get so much spam? (pcworld.com)