Guys THIS is something I am really more comfortable, I mean this is something I know how to handle, ol’fashion email scam.
I recently experienced how it feel to be really scammed and it make you feel really dumb, believe me. J
From: mrwahid2 [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday 26 March 2013 18:28
Subject: A BUSINESS PROPOSAL LETTER
My name is Mr Traore Wahid. I got your contact email address from the internet Business directory and decided to contact you for this transaction that is based on trust. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum $19.300.000.00(Nineteen million three hundred thousand dollars) to your account. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund is transferred to your account.
Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and on indicating your interest, I will furnish you with more information as i get our reply.
Your Full Name……………….
Your Private Telephone……………
Your Age and Sex………………..
I Will Appreciate It Very Much, If This Proposal Is Acceptable By You, Do Not Make Undue Advantage Of The Trust I Have Bestowed On You, And I Assure You We Can Achieve It Successfully.You can reply me on my yahoo address.(traorewahid5).
Bill and Exchange Manager
- Termini’s FWS conversion heads to ECIDA (bizjournals.com)
- Shh..! design proposal 2 (slideshare.net)
- BACKSTAGE AT JEAN PAUL LESPAGNARD FW13/14 – photography by Filep Motwary (filepmotwary.com)
- Anyone can write a letter: from my book (grantseraph11.wordpress.com)
- Cornyn Fights Premature Listing of Texas Species (cornyn.senate.gov)
- Senator Takes Part In Heartwarming Twitter Proposal (buzzfeed.com)