FW SPAM: Mrs Alice Clay.

Geez who want this? I’m having to many offer can’t take all those money J

From: Mrs Alice Clay [mailto:mrsaliceclay01@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday 19 February 2013 15:21
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: Mrs Alice Clay.

My name is Mrs Alice Clay; I have been suffering from ovarian cancer
Disease and the doctor say that i have just few days to leave. I am
From Germany, but based in Burkina Faso Africa, since ten years ago as
A business woman dealing with cocoa exportation, now that i am about
To end the race like this, without any family members and no child. I
Have $1.1 Million US DOLLARS in Bank of Africa (BOA) Burkina Faso which I
Instructed the bank to give African union leaders to help sick people
Around Africa. But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this
Letter now through the help of my nurse beside me here in my hospital
Room.I also have $1.5 Million US Dollars in another bank in Burkina Faso
Which i want you to claim from the bank and use help less privilege
People in your country, but you must assure me that you will take only40% of the total money and give the rest 60% to the orphanage home in
Your country for my heart to rest.

Upon the receipt of your email that you are willing and capable to
Execute my plan, i will instruct the bank management to make the
Immediate transfer into your account.

Sincerely,

Mrs
Alice Clay.

  • Mrs Alice Clay. (aitechupdate.wordpress.com)
Antonio Ieranò
CSO, Cyber Security Architect, technical evangelist, consultant, writer, journalist and trainer
I am a Security Manager and architect, CSO, BDM, marketing specialist, and tech evangelist with over 20 years of experience serving as a community liaison, subject matter expert, and high-profile trainer for key technologies and solutions. My experience includes acting as the public face of Huawei technology and before Cisco security technologies; leading pan-European technical teams in development of new Cisco security products; and serving as a key public speaker and trainer on behalf of new high-tech products. My expertise spans IT development and implementation, marketing strategy, legal issues, and budget / financial management.

Specialties and Executive Expertise
IT Strategy, Technical Audits, Enterprise Architecture & Applications, Technical Sales Liaison, Solution Architecture, Network Design, Architecture, & Security, Vulnerability Assessment & Management, Systems Engineering, Data Privacy, Cloud Computing, Marketing Strategy, Budget Management, Social Media Marketing, High-Impact Presentations,incident handling, Forensics, Italian companies, Authentication, Infrastructure security, Security manager, Security issues, Attacks, Security infrastructure, Data encryption

Security and Technical Advisoring
Project Management
Business Development and Marketing

To the official site of Related Posts via Taxonomies.

CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 FW SPAM: Mrs Alice Clay. by The Puchi Herald Magazine is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.