I have nominated you for Maven, a “microconsulting” network in which you can earn substantial fees for sharing your knowledge with other professionals. You can also connect with other smart people and get answers to your business questions.
|Maven is a professional network and “microconsulting” service where people seeking professional knowledge and expertise quickly find those who have the answers they need. Join Maven and we will pay you to share your knowledge with others – and help you get faster insights from others as well. From sales strategies to search engine optimization to cardiothoracic surgery, our customers know that the fastest way to learn is to talk to people with real-world experience… in other words, people like you!Joining is free and it takes just a few minutes. Everybody knows something, so whether you’re a CEO or a student, a plumber or a heart surgeon, you can profit from Maven. We’ll even pay you to introduce other smart people to our global consulting network.|
– The Maven Team
Already a Maven?to add this email address to your Profile.
- How to build a module and its submodules using maven reactor? (stackoverflow.com)
- 10 Makeup Mavens To Follow On Instagram (These MUAs Will Have You DIYing At Home!) (styleblazer.com)
- AZ Media Maven’s social media outlook for 2013 (azmediamaven.wordpress.com)
- Exporting maven dependencies to github pages for ant users (stackoverflow.com)
- Pushing maven artifacts to a github repository (stackoverflow.com)
- In Support Of Maven (theexceptioncatcher.com)
- Chef David Kurtz Resigns From Maven (haighteration.com)
- Maven Development with Rational Application Developer and WebSphere Developer Tools for Eclipse V8.5.1 (ibm.com)
- NASA and Lockheed Martin finish MAVEN probe, hope to study Mars’ upper skies (engadget.com)