Tomorrow is the End, according to some people (actually a lot of) that believe in a weird interpretation of a so called maya profecy.
Well I have my plan: I will not go to Cisternino or Bugarach, instead I will go to Milan to do some stuffs, then I’ll probably buy a good bottle of prosecco to drink to the new era with my wife 🙂 On the other end if the world really will reach it’s end, well, I will admit I was wrong not to believe it, but I do not think will make any difference he he he 🙂
- French village pleads with Mayan apocalypse fanatics not to visit Bugarach (sott.net)
- The ‘world ending’ business! (freethoughtblogs.com)
- Photos: Mayan calendar – December 21, 2012, End of the World? (photos.mercurynews.com)
- Photos: Mayan calendar – December 21, 2012, End of the World? (photos.denverpost.com)
- Sun visits Bugarach ahead of Mayan Apocalypse prediction (thesun.co.uk)